Thursday, October 30, 2008

Headers

Hello everyone,
I have had a couple people have problems with the size on adding headers to your blog. I'm not sure what the problem is. Make sure you click on the picture of the header and save it to your own computer. From there go into edit your header and check the shrink to fit box and upload it. If this doesn't work, I will be happy to do it for you. In order to do that, you will need to change your password temporarily so I can access your blog to do it. Feel free to e-mail me or leave a message and I will do my best to help you.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I just found your blog and I totally love it!!
I have a few questions, if you don't mind giving me some advise.
I want to make a background for my husbands business. I need to know the size to design the back ground and what the size of the typical center area needs to be. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Take a look at my blog - I love your lemonade background and I can't wait to use your christmas backgrounds!!
Also, I'm adding you to my favorites and telling all my friends about your blog!
If you don't mind leaving a comment on my blog with the answers, I'd really appreciate it!